Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must know about both OS – Windows & Linux
- install, configure, and maintain Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating systems servers, hardware, applications, and software.
- Experience in the Linux system is mandatory for this profile.
- Experience- Min 1- 3yrs relevant in desktop support.
- Should be good in Windows Support, Outlook Support, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Should have good knowledge of Hardware Support (Printer, System Assembling, and Disassembling)
- OS Troubleshooting, Outlook Troubleshooting, and Configuration
- Should be well versed in remote support.
- Should have Excellent communication and technical knowledge.
- The candidate should be a graduate (B. tech/ MCA- preferable).
- Responsible for effective and consistent communication and supporting employees or associates.
- Addressing queries and issues pertaining to our software, tools & applications.
- Ensuring that requests are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- Monitor Track and Report incidents received on a daily basis.
- Good understanding of Technical Troubleshooting and aspects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Red Hat – Linux Certification/ Training in Linux Admin would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good knowledge of windows OS troubleshooting & MS Office Applications.
- desktop, laptop, and network troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to assist over the phone/skype and physically.